Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tweets from presidential debate

 -- I believe I would pay good money to watch a debate moderated by Tim McCarver.

 -- Be careful tonight, my fellow Americans. If you're engaged in some channel hopping, please do not try to play both debate and Tim McCarver drinking games. It's only Monday, for God's sake.

-- I get the feeling Romney has a 5-point plan for going to the bathroom: 1) Unzip. 2) Pull out … well, you get the idea.
 
 -- Of course the audience will be silent. It's after 8 in Boca Raton. They're all asleep.

  -- The Apology Tour was OK, I guess, but the Steel Wheels Tour rocked so much harder.

 --- When a politician says "nothing could be further from the truth," you are very close to the truth indeed.
-- Uncomfortable: Obama just had a drone towed out onto the stage, said “come to papa,” started stroking it and saying, “pretty, so very pretty.”

-- I would welcome a fourth debate devoted entirely to this whole Chinese tire issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment